- Market Overview
- Brand Building and Brand Specific Marketing
- Personalized Support
- Assistance with Packaging Conversion
- Developing the Most Effective Go-To Market Program for your Specific Brand and Company Goals
- Market and Territory Reports
Google Map Of Canada | Canadian Demographic Information
Our Functions Include:
- Implementing marketing and trade support programs available from our principals to our distributor, heath food and supermarket accounts.
- Establishing a distribution network across Canada for principles.
- Presentations to key natural, specialty. mass grocery and kosher distributors.
- Maintaining close relations with distributors and supermarkets to ensure our principals brands are top of mind.
- Assisting our brands in product development, packaging, pricing, consumer promotion, advertising and market research for the Canadian market.
- As Canada is a bilingual (English/French language) country with bilingual label requirements, Integra can assist in locating resources for, the translation and government approval of labeling of our principals’ products.
- Communicating with Canadian custom officials to determine duties, taxes, or import quotas.
- Brand Management to assist in the strategic planning process and execution of their product lines.
- Soliciting orders, offering manufacturers’ promotions and servicing key retailers nationally through our regionally based sales representatives in Vancouver, Toronto, and Montreal.
- Visiting our key natural and supermarket accounts to ensure that our principals’ products are effectively merchandised and that manufacturer/distributor sponsored promotions are implemented.
- Setting up promotions, case-stacks, demos, advertising and seminars with key retail accounts.
- Participation in the leading Canadian natural food shows including CHFA, Gluten Free Expo, Expos Mange Santé, EAT! Vancouver Food Festival and the Toronto Vegetarian Food Festival
- Staying abreast of new trends in related categories in Canada.
- And above all, making sure that our vendors are professionally represented in the growing and competitive Canadian market.